EMI offers solutions to suit Low Voltage Electrical engineering requirements. We offer Quality switchgear products from world-renowned manufacturers who are our business partners, under one roof. Leading international organizations worldwide are joined hands with us in this venture. We offer our products and services along with a "Wealth of Knowledge" and "Technical Expertise".
Low Voltage Panel system has many facilities & features to make electrical switchboards to any industrial requirements. It has a 'bolted' structure and many standard structural parts are available to make panels as per your design. This is further enhanced due to pre-punched holes in X, Y & Z directions in the structure.
TYPE OF PANELS
We would like to inform you that Excel Metal Industries is Siemens Technology partner. Based on Siemens Software, Excel Metal Industries is trained and certified by Siemens AG to Fabricate & assemble in their factory in Qatar Siemens Low Voltage Switchboards (Sivacon S8).
Main Distribution Boards
- Compliant with IEC 61439-2
- Compliant with QCS – 2014 & latest Kahramaa Regulation
- Available in both withdrawable and fixed versions
- Ratings Up to 6300 Amps at 50°C ambient
- Rated short time withstand current up to 150kA for 1 Sec
- Form of Construction Form 2, 3 & 4 (A/B) (types 1-7 respectively)
- Protection Class up to IP 54
- Epoxy powder coated to RAL 7032/ RAL 7035 / RAL6024
EMI SWITCHGEAR QUALITY CONTROL
Excel Metal Industries uses latest quality control measures to review the quality of all factors involved in production.
We use various test according Siemens policy to ensure quality is being maintained at every stage of production. We test frame assembly of enclosures, Main busbars assembly, components placements inside the enclosures, power &control circuit, final inspection and various checks like labelling, terminal marking etc. We do functional tests for breakers and switches, Earth Leakage devices, Meters, Motor starter control circuit and Simulation tests as per project requirements.
We do the following routine tests as per latest IEC standards:
1. Dielectric Test
2. Verification of the screw connections ( Random verification by torque wrench)
3. Verification of the electric continuity of the protection circuits
4. Ducter Test ( Contact resistance test on busbar connections)
5. Verifications of the control operations
List of Test Equipments
PRIMARY INJECTION KIT + SECOUNDARY INJECTION
PRIMARY INJECTION KIT
AC HIGH POT
PHASE ROTATION INDICATIOR
SIEMENS LSIG TEST KIT FOR ACB / MCCB